Saturday, August 2, 2014

Before/After Pictures/Cast is off!

I apologize for not having an update yesterday, like I had promised but unfortunately, as soon as I got done with getting my cast off, I went to go get food and then I ended up going to get my car and then I ended up hanging out with a friend and giving her a ride to go pick up some stuff for herself and then I ended up hanging out with some family. So in other words, I had a busy day and I really didn't have time to do much so I apologize!

Anyway, the cast is off! Unfortunately, I was not able to get rid out of the splints so I'm still extremely congested. I'm getting those splints out in another week. I'll be getting them out next Friday--which I'm extremely excited about!

So. . . here's the reveal!

I can totally see a different in how straight my nose is now. . . however, the unfortunate side of all this is that my nose and even my cheeks are very, very swollen. My surgeon (who I've known since I was a wee baby) told me that my nose is still swollen and it'll take about a year and a half for me to see the actual results and what my nose should look lik. 

I've also noticed that my nostrils are much more evenly size which is really awesome! I think that my surgeon did an awesome job and again, I'm super excited to see what everything is going to look like when it's all said and done! 

And more so, I'm more excited to USE my new nose more than the way it looks like! I've never been able to breathe through my nose all that well and it's been really hard just to sleep without snoring because how hard it was to breathe through my nose! Hopefully when the splint is out, I'll be able to start actually using my new nose! (:

I hope all of you are doing well! This was just going to be a quick update because I've got to start packing and cleaning my room for college! Whoopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment