Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Little Setback

Thought I'd do a quick update for all of you for the day, as it is Saturday, so high-ho let's go!

Anyway, so last night, I could literally feel myself getting 'sick' as my throat was getting hoarse and dry and a little annoyed and I woke up this morning with a sore throat. However, I don't think I'm technically sick. I didn't have a fever so I think it's my allergies bothering the living daylights out of me. ): 

I'm currently just relaxing as I just took a bunch of Ibuprofen and decongestant as I had this huge headache. Let's just say I'm a tad bit grumpy right now. ): Okay, may not grumpy . . . how about uh, restless? Frustrated? I don't like having to deal with a massive headache, a bit of a sore throat, and a runny nose along with the numbness and soreness in my face that I'm currently having. I really just want to hide underneath a blanket and cry . . . bahaha. 

So yeah, that's my update!

Have a fabulous evening/day/morning. Whatever. Meh. Stupid time differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment