Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stress

I think I've now decided I'm never going to procrastinate again in my life. My stress level has gone through the roof in the last couple of weeks with catching up on stuff and not understanding things in math. While trying to decide on a pre-calculus test, I've decided that if I don't get it, then I'm pretty much not going to try all that hard and then replace it with my final exam score and hope that I do amazing on that. 

I hate my junior year in high school and to all of you who are getting your surgery around that time, I advise you, if you don't need to do things during the summer, TAKE IT DURING THE SUMMER. Because of this stupid surgery, I've managed to be really behind on things and feel really stressed out about homework and tests in about two or three classes. I also advise you to get your homework DURING the time you're recovering and do it at home or at least attempt to do it at home. 

I don't think I've ever been this stressed out during my high school career and that is saying a lot, considering I've been stressed out a lot about things. It's a pain in the rear to have to deal with recovering and deal with the amount of stress I've put on myself from being so nervous about tests. I don't know how to time manage being able to relax and study and do homework when in reality, it seems like I don't have time at all to relax . . . and I'm afraid to say that I might just have to deal with that, even though I know for a fact that it isn't good for my body at all. I've decided that I flipping hate life school for the moment being and I wish teachers didn't load me up with so much homework.

On top of that, my lovely band director has decided that because of my inability to play the clarinet, I can no longer audition for being a section leader. This surgery is no freaking friend of mine. I think each week, it's trying to figure out a way to make me want to give up and just crawl in bed and cry the whole day. It's not so much that I'm not able to audition, it's why I can't audition. Really? REALLY?! Well, congratulation to the obvious winner who's getting section leader. I know he'll be great, I just wish that I could get a chance to audition. This season in marching band, I plan to just focus on myself and not focus on others and hopefully enjoy my senior year of high school and relax. *sigh*

I wish I could be locked in a white room and some music . . . heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment