Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well, I'm Definitely Not A Vampire

Well, this morning, I definitely took two steps back after yesterday. I managed to fall asleep last night somewhere between 9-10PM after what seemed like a little longer than usual and then I woke up this morning at a little before 5:30AM. Needless to say, I was grumpy about it. I didn't know why I was awake and why I couldn't just fall back asleep.

I went to go to the bathroom to see if that was why, and it wasn't. I then decided to just lay down in bed and close my eyes, because recently, that's been working, but I just couldn't. I tossed and turned for about an hour, trying to make sure I didn't smack myself in the face or else I'd cause more problems. I had to move my dog (who does a great job watching over me) over and over again because she loves to lay either next to me, squeezed tight next to my body, or she likes to lay in between my legs. For someone who couldn't sleep, that didn't help.

After a while, I just got up to go the bathroom again and I thought my stomach did NOT feel very good at all. I ignored it and hopped back into bed after finally getting stuff out of my stomach and then still couldn't sleep. I sat up in bed. 

I don't know about any of you, but whenever I'm about to throw-up, my saliva starts to taste absolutely horrid and my stomach just starts to gurgle. Then, I managed to grab my little bowl that my mom took home from the hospital because I just started coughing, knowing this wasn't going to end well. Without going into detail, I threw up a good amount of stomach acid, juice, medicine from last night (the stuff that I loathe with all my heart), and a good amount of blood. 

I've come to the conclusion that I'm no vampire, although, there were times when I thought I was (not literally) because of how much I loved sitting at night, not doing anything and how much I hated being out in sunlight. Obviously, after, my 4th time (I think) throwing up blood, I've decided I'm no vampire. 

Anyway, after a while, I felt pretty okay. My stomach feels better now, as it is 8AM now, my time. I'm not happy with the amount of mucus that's built up in the back of my throat, as I can't get to it due to this STUPID splint in my mouth, and I'm not happy about having the gauze over my nose either, because there's still a good amount of drainage but I guess that's okay. There's not a lot, and it's definitely getting better. 

Hope everyone is enjoying this blog and have a great day/week! (:

Now for a quote:
“It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” 

― Chuck Palahniuk, Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment